quinta-feira, março 22, 2018

The final Countdown

I started on the 22nd of March a countdown until get me unplugged from Facebook. My last Post was an answer to the Facebook question of "what is on" my "Mind". My answer was to announce that from today on or maybe from on three days on I will start that countdown. And to finish I simply started at 10...

...


The first to go down was the following of all the media channels that are normally my sources. The New York Times Facebook page, Reuters, The Atlantic, SIC Notícias, ...then came The Guardian,..., ZDF Heute, CBS news, CNN International, The New Yorker, Quartz, ARD, The Telegraph,

...
for 30 days, I snoozed IHeartBerlin.de, another one that snoozed is gone from my mind. I guess it wont be such a big lost.

O Globo, from Brazil is offering me to watch the habeas corpus judgment of Lula da Silva, guess what is happening to them...


Facebook says that at this precise moment I have 395 friends. That in almost 46 years of being alive. Gladly for me there are so much more people on this earth that I know and don´t have an account.


Sem comentários: